First of all, you can call me dogs. My username on Animal Jam is dogs3788. I want to apologize in advance for the koala-ty (quality) of this blog post. This is my first post on my first blog.
Now that we have gotten that out of the way, I'll tell you a little about my Animal Jam account. I started about 4 years ago. My first animal was a wolf called Dove Snowyfalcon. I still use that name sometimes. (Because the first, inexperienced guess is always the best one, right?) My second animal was a seal, with a name something like Mystical Coolivy. Not the best name.
I got a membership after about a year of playing, (and a month of talking on my parents part) and the amount of animals and dens I had went up FAST. I remember the first thing I did was to try out the emojis.
The reason I like Animal Jam is because I can roleplay, decorate my dens, create looks, do adventures, and so much more! I support non-members, but I like to be a member, too.
I don't want this to be a long and tedious first post, so i'll sign off here. See ya, jammers!
No comments:
Post a Comment